About Go the Distance Running School
- Males and females 12 years of age and older.
- The running school will be held at a different Toledo Metropark each day:
- Monday - Sidecut Metropark
- Tuesday - Wildwood Metropark
- Wednesday - Oak Openings Metropark
- Thursday - Swan Creek Metropark
- Friday - Pearson Metropark
- Athletes should report to the assigned metropark by 8:30am each day and will be finished by 4:00pm each day. Please arrange to be picked up at 4:00pm.
What to Bring
- Athletes should wear running clothes each day. Dress for the weather (rain suits, etc.). Training shoes are a must. Athletes will also need to bring a lunch everyday.
What We Provide
- We will provide a light breakfast (snack) following the morning run each day. Fluid replacement drinks will be available all day. A guide to each class session will also be provided. An information packet containing schedules will be sent to every registered athlete. Each athlete will also receive an official 2013 Go the Distance Running School shirt, a custom fit pair of training shoes (adidas, Nike, New Balance, etc.), daily therapeutic sports massage, and five jam-packed days of motivation.
- Enrollment is limited to the first 50 applicants with deposits. All applications and deposits will be returned once enrollment is filled. The total cost to attend is $250 per athlete. Any athlete enrolling between February 01 and May 01, 2013 may deduct $25 from the enrollment fee.
- Only one discount may be applied per eligible athlete.
- Sibling Discount: Two or more athletes from the same family (deduct $25 per athlete)
- Team Discount: Three or more athletes attend from the same team, not school district (deduct $25 per athlete)
- Returning Athlete Discount: If you have attended GTDRS before (deduct $25 per athlete)